Sunday, October 2, 2011

de-virginated!!!

siva siva

Helooo all!!!
This is the first time I have ever blogged!!! ... ever!!!  And I'm sure that you can guess by the number of exclamation points that I'm very excited!!  
I have actually never thought of blogging before, but last night I watched the 2008 movie starring Meryl Streep and Amy Adams called 'Julie & Julia' where Julie (Adams) blogs her cooking efforts.  It fascinated me how many people followed Julie's blog and how many people it can reach out to.
I haven't yet decided what theme - if any - my blog will have but I slightly suspect it will mostly be about my journey through CFA Level 2 as it will consume most of my time for the next several months (until June 2, 2012).
Now, I better get back to studying - Options Licensing. 

Until next time,
PE

No comments:

Post a Comment